Add a baseline item to a tooth/teeth
Baseline items can be added to a patient's dental chart by following the below steps:
Firstly, there must be a patient selected and an appointment placed in the booking system for the individual. Continue with the below steps:
- Navigate to the Treatment section
- Click on the Baseline tab.
A list of all of the baseline items will display at the bottom of the screen (see below screenshot).
- Select the baseline item you would like to add to the specific tooth and drag it up onto the correct tooth/teeth (see screenshot below)
Removing a baseline from a tooth/teeth
You can remove a baseline from a tooth or all teeth by following the below steps. Baseline elements need to be removed individually. There is no option to remove all baseline charting at once.
- Select the tooth you would like to remove a baseline and a dialog box will appear (see below) instructing you to click delete.
- Repeat the above step until you have completed the removal of unwanted baseline elements on the charting.
For further information regarding notes on our Treatment section, see the below linK.