Household groups is a feature that allows to users link family members or other groups, which will allow for group appointments and group payments.
This feature will also be linked to the patient portal, where family groups can access portal accounts for all members of the group using one email.
To create a household group, locate the patient you wish to be the Primary Group member using the patient search feature > select the edit patient details icon located to the right of the patients name > Household Groups. See below:
Users can create a house hold group by selecting the 'Create New' icon as seen above. Once selected the user will be directed to the find patient feature to locate the desired patient. See below:
Simply select the patient to add to the household group. When this is done, the user will have the option to choose the role of that patient within the group. See below:
For the above scenario, George Jr Aerona will be set as a dependant, although other options are available. See listed below:
- Primary: This is the patient who will have full access to other records within the group.
- Secondary: Has the the same abilities as the primary group holder.
- Independent: Is part of the family group, although can create the own portal account to manage their own record.
- Dependant: A family member who is managed by the primary or secondary group member.
- Remove: This provides the option to remove members from the household group.
The option to add further group members is available by selecting the + icon above the group table as seen below:
Selecting this icon will take users to the find patient feature to locate the desired patient. Below I've created a group of Father, Mother & Child:
In order to finalise changes applied to the household group, the 'Save' option needs to be selected.
When a household group is created, users will have the ability to create family bookings. You can learn more about that here!
User will also have the ability to take household payment, which you can learn more about here!