This guide will provide steps on how users can print a copy of a patient's clinical notes.
The patient's clinical notes can be viewed within the 'Treatment Section' of Aerona. See the steps below for printing clinical notes from the patient's record:
1. Select Patient and navigate to the Treatment Section > Notes. See below:
2. In the Notes section select the Print option to populate the Aerona Preview Screen. See below:
3. On the Aerona preview> check the 'Print Chart' option at the top left to include the chart if needed. See below:
4. Select the Print button to the top right of the Aerona Preview which will take you to your browser preview page. See below:
5. Select 'Print' as shown above on Chrome to print a copy of the patient notes.
Useful Tip: You can use the clinical note search feature to filter the clinical note to your desired date range or criteria before printing. Learn how to use the clinical note search here!