1-Click Plans allow the user to streamline treatment planning without the hassle of manually inputting individual treatments. The plan allows non-chartable treatment and shop items to be gathered collectively, within one group. The below steps demonstrate how to create a 1-Click Plan:
1. Navigate to the Admin section > Clinical > 1-Click Plan
2. Click on the circular plus icon to add a new 1-Click Plan. A new dialogue box will open to ask for a name to be given to the plan and whether to enable the plan to be effective.
3. Begin populating the plan via the search bar, with specific treatments that you wish to be included within this plan. These will automatically add to the table below, whilst offering the user the choice to remove them at anytime and/or signify if they are compulsory to remain within the plan.
4. Navigate to the Treatment section > Treatments > Create new Plan (via the circular plus symbol) > and click on the 1-Click Plans symbol. This will open a second dialogue box with a search bar, asking you to locate the name of the recently saved 1-Click Plan (created within the Admin section).
5. Once the correct plan is chosen, from the drop-down, click Add to allow this plan to move into the new plan. This will populate onto the treatment table.
6. The individual treatments can then be declined, edited etc., and/or chosen together as a multiple bundle for completion.
For further reading, see article How do I Complete Multiple Treatments?
NB: If a clinician attempts to add a 1-Click Plan to a patient's chart that is not on the care plan related, the following error will appear.